This team is for our 10-12 year-olds (age as of May 1st). In addition to enhancing their running, batting, fielding and throwing, our Kings will focus on learning the following:
- Batting safety - how to protect yourself at the plate
- How to position yourself at the plate
- How to hit a pitched ball
- Defensively, players will learn the strategy of "force" outs
- How to catch pop flys
- How to tag up on fly balls
- This level is designed to prepare them for "kid" pitch
Our league games are played with R.B.I. sponsored by the Girls and Boys Club of Greater Kansas City and the majority of our tournaments will be sanctioned by USSSA.
Click below to pay team fee.